Classes range from ages of 6 months - 12yrs old. We have a variety of classes to suit the age and level of your child. The classes we offer are outline below:
- Mums & Bubs: 6 months - 2.5 yrs old, this class is specially designed to introduce water awareness for mums (and dads!) and bubs.
- Transition Class: 2.5 - 3yrs old, this class is designed to help with the transition of toddlers swimming without the company of their parent and to teach children survival skills. Students will progress into class with other children once they are ready. It is a private class that is one to one for a period of 10 minutes.
- Little Juniors Class: 3 - 6yrs old, This class is where the students start to learn the different strokes. The class size is 1 child for 10/15 minutes, 2 children for 20 minutes or 3 children for 30 minutes.
- Stroke Correction Class: 12 and under, this is is for children that want to improve their stroke. This class is great to increase your children's confidence and to transition into the squad and into nippers.
- Squad: This is for children that know how to swim freestyle, breastroke and backstroke. This class is mainly to work on the swimmers endurance and prepare them for school carnivals and competitions. Race skills e.g tumble turns, diving and streamlining, practice races and an introduction to butterfly are included in this class.This is a 40 minute class.
- High performance Squad (Invitation Only): Selected swimmers from the squad will be invited to attend sessions at a 25 or 50 meters pool where they will practise dives and racing techniques. These sessions are held during swimming carnival season to help prepare and familiarise the students with a racing environment and a longer pool.